ABOUT OUR COMPOSITE DOORS
Composite doors are fast becoming one of the most popular doors choices with homeowners in the UK today. For many, adding individuality to their home is of high importance and a new composite door can be designed to suit both your home and your budget.
Available in a wide range of colours with multiple variations of fixtures and fittings, you can be sure your replacement door fits in perfectly with your home. The choice is almost endless. All our doors have a 35 year lifespan and are guaranteed for 10 years, with toughened glass fitted as standard.
- low maintenance – wind and water resistant
- no warping, twisting, cracking or bowing
- choice of door and frame colours
- realistic woodgrain appearance
- reglazable cassette system
- safe and secure
- 35 year lifespan – 10 year guarantee
The 44mm thick door leaf is comprised of high-density polyurethane foam, along with a timber sub-frame for extra strength. Aluminium inserts are also used on both sides to prevent the door from warping or bowing. The doors are then finished off with a 2.5mm GRP outer skin, which is completely immune to sun fade and bleaching. These high impact durable skins are injected with a ‘through colour’ process to ensure that no scratches or blemishes are visible.
Both sides of the door have a 2.5mm grp (glass reinforced plastic) outerskin that requires very little maintenance – an occasional wipe clean with a damp cloth will keep the door looking like new and it will never require painting.
- 44mm thick extra strong door leaf
- excellent thermal performance
- coloured through 2.5mm grp outerskin
- secured by design locking
- fully accredited BS:EN 6375 and PA824 security standards